High Nethermancer Zerevor
- High Nethermancer Zerevor yells: Common... such a crude language. Bandal!
- High Nethermancer Zerevor yells: Diel fin'al.
- High Nethermancer Zerevor yells: Diel ma'ahn... orindel'o.
- High Nethermancer Zerevor yells: Sha'amoor ara mashal?
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Illidari Council consists of a powerful paladin, rogue, mage, and priest. They share health and bring their iconic abilities to bear against their foes.
- Gathios the Shatterer
- High Nethermancer Zerevor
- Arcane Bolt – Hurls a magical bolt at an enemy, inflicting 69 Arcane damage.
- Flamestrike – Calls down a pillar of flame, burning all enemies in a selected area and inflicting 37 Fire damage every 2 sec. for 12 sec.
- Blizzard – Calls down a blizzard that lasts 12 sec., inflicting 62 Frost damage every 2 sec. to all enemies in a selected area.
- Dampen Magic – Dampens magic used against the targeted party member, decreasing damage taken from spells by up to 75% and healing spells by up to 50%. Lasts 5 min.
- Arcane Explosion – Sends out a blast wave of magic, inflicting 91 Arcane damage to enemies within 10 yards.
- Lady Malande
- Circle of Healing – Invokes Holy magic to heal nearby party members.
- Empowered Smite – Smites an enemy, inflicting 58 Holy damage.
- Divine Wrath – Consumes an enemy in flames, burning it and inflicting 31 Fire damage every 2 sec. over 8 sec.
- Reflective Shield – Wraps the caster in a shield that lasts up to 20 sec., absorbing a maximum of 172 damage and reflecting half of any absorbed damage back onto the attacker.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.