– As the fight progresses, the Gurtogg swaps between two modes that determine which abilities he uses. In one mode, he afflicts distant targets with deadly maladies, while in the other he fixates on a random player with his full might.
– Coordinate your positioning with group members to avoid getting too many stacks of [Blood Boil].
– Coordinate your positioning with group members to avoid getting too many stacks of [Blood Boil]. Heal the ally that is targeted with [Fel Rage].
– Take turns tanking Gurtogg to keep the application of [Acidic Wound] in check.
– Fel Power courses through Gurtogg's veins, increasing damage dealt by 85% and gaining stacks of Fury, increasing attack speed by 8%. Gurtogg attacks other Fel Raged targets while under the affects of Fel Rage.
– Fel Power courses through your veins, increasing Health by 250% and armor by 1771 for 30 sec.
– Inflicts 37 Nature damage and an additional 34 damage every 5 sec. to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Lasts 20 sec.
Fel Arcing Smash
– Lashes out in a vicious arc, inflicting normal damage plus 125 to enemies in a cone in front of the caster. Also reduces healing effects by 50% for 4 sec.
– Gurtogg's Fel Geysers inflicts 43 Nature damage to enemies within 18 yards of the Fel Rage target, knocking them back.