High Warlord Naj'entus
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: Bal, lamer zhita!
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: Be'lanen dalorai!
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: Blood... will... flow!
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: I'll deal with you later.
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: Lord Illidan will... crush you!
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: Stick around...
- High Warlord Naj'entus yells: You will die in the name of Lady Vashj!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Ashtongue Deathsworn
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – High Warlord Naj'entus periodically skewers players with his Impaling Spines, stunning them until freed by allies. Over the course of the encounter, Naj'entus casts Tidal Shield, becoming immune to damage and restoring health over time until a player hurls a Spine back at him to pierce the bubble.
- Impaling Spine – Fires a massive spine, impaling the target stunning them for 30 sec or until freed, inflicts 59 Physical damage and an additional 34 Physical damage every 3 sec until freed.
- Needle Spine – Fires a needle spine at an enemy target, dealing 42 damage to the target and an additional 30 damage to nearby enemies.
- Horseshoe Swipe – Inflicts weapon damage plus 0 to enemies 10 yards in front of Naj'entus.
- Double Attack – Attacks have a chance to cause an additional melee attack.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.