Talon King Ikiss
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ak-a-ra-k! No escape for -- caw -- you!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss cut you, pretty -- ak-a-ak -- slice you, yes!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ikiss will not -- rak, rak -- die...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmm, you make war on Ikiss? Aa-ak!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Mmmmmm...
- Talon King Ikiss yells: Ra-ak! Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Ak! Power, great power. Ra-kaw! Power in trinkets! Ak-caw!
- Talon King Ikiss yells: You die -- ka! Stay away from trinkets!
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Lower City
- 90 reputation with Lower City
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Arcane Explosion – When Talon King Ikiss reaches 80%, 50%, and 25% remaining health, he blinks to a player's location and begins to cast Arcane Explosion. Arcane Explosion inflicts 68 Arcane damage to all players withing 35 yards that are in Talon King Ikiss' line of sight.
- Arcane Volley – Talon King Ikiss hurls a volley of Arcane bolts at all players within 100 yards, inflicting Arcane damage.
- Polymorph – Talon King Ikiss transforms a player into a sheep, forcing them to wander around for up to 6 sec. While wandering, the sheep cannot attack or cast spells. Any damage will transform the player back into its normal form.
- Mana Shield – Talon King Ikiss shields himself, absorbing 10000 damage.
- Slow – Talon King Ikiss slows all players within 100 yards, reducing their attack and movement speed for 8 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.