- Overview – As Dormazain inflicts [Torment] to Garrosh Hellscream, he gains energy. Upon reaching 100 energy, Dormazain performs [Tormented Eruptions].
- Torment – Soulrender Dormazain torments Garrosh, unleashing waves of Anima that inflict 60594 Shadow damage and an additional 13771 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 6 sec to players caught in their wake. This effect stacks.
- Tormented Eruptions – Soulrender Dormazain introduces Garrosh to a new level of torment, causing multiple waves of Anima to surge forth from him at once, inflicting 60594 Shadow damage and an additional 13771 Shadow damage every 2 sec for 6 sec to players caught in their wake. This effect stacks.
- Warmonger Shackles – Soulrender Dormazain binds Garrosh with ghastly shackles causing him to Hellscream. Carrying a shackle at least 40 yards away from Garrosh causes it to snap, destroying it and causing Unleashed Tyranny.
Once all Shackles have been destroyed, Hellscream is interrupted.
- Unleashed Tyranny – Snapping a Warmonger Shackle unleashes a wave of soul energy, inflicting 27872 Shadow damage to all players.
- Hellscream – Garrosh unleashes a hellacious roar inflicting 55570 Physical damage to all players every 1 sec until interrupted.
In Heroic difficulty and Mythic difficulties, Hellscream also causes all players to flee in fear.
- Soul Manacles – Snapping a Warmonger Shackle binds the player's soul to it, preventing them from interacting with Warmonger Shackles. While under this effect the target suffers 2754 Shadow damage every 3 sec.
- Ruinblade – Dormazain plunges Ruinblade into his current target, inflicting 124383 Physical damage and increasing Physical damage taken by 100% for 40 sec. This effect stacks.
- Brand of Torment – Soulrender Dormazain brands players, causing them to inflict Tormented to all nearby players and Mawsworn.
- Tormented – The Brand inflicts 11017 Shadow damage every 2 sec to nearby allies and Mawsworn within 5 yds. In addition, any Mawsworn that remain in the effect take 50% increased damage.
- Mawsworn Overlord – Mawsworn Overlords move inexorably towards Garrosh, empowering nearby Mawsworn with [Infuse Defiance]. If allowed to reach Garrosh, Mawsworn Overlords empower all Mawsworn with [Defiant.
- Defiant – If allowed to reach Garrosh, Mawsworn Overlords empower all Mawsworn Agonizers, temporarily granting Defiance while in the effect.
- Mawsworn Agonizer – Mawsworn Agonizers attempt to advance towards Garrosh to continue the task of tormenting him. Upon reaching Garrosh or 100 energy, the become suffused with [Defiance], becoming immune to crowd control effects and dealing increased damage.
- Garrosh Hellscream – [Torment] inflicted upon Garrosh unleashes waves of Anima. Any Mawsworn allowed to reach Garrosh become empowered with [Defiance].
- Rendered Soul – Soulrender Dormazain's torments pierce Garrosh's soul, causing fragments to periodically cascade into the arena that inflct 44066 Shadow damage to all players within 5 yds of the impact.
- River of Souls – The River of Souls drains the lifeforce of all nearby players within it, inflicting 8262 Shadow damage every 0.2 sec and reducing damage and healing done by 100%.
- Echoing Screams – The tortured screams of Soulrender Dormazain's countless victims fills the air, inflicting 4131 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec.
- Mawsworn Agonizer yells: It will be done.
- Mawsworn Agonizer yells: Будет исполнено.
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
- Unsure how to post? Check out our handy guide!
- You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.
- Please post questions on our forums for quicker reply.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.