Arkelios <Wandering Spirit>
- Arkelios says: At the edge of existence, it is easy to be overwhelmed by loss. Hm. Perhaps I should meditate on the meaning of loss. Could you find my foci? They should be around here...
- Arkelios says: Every thing happens in its own time, whether or not we wish it at that moment. To know this, is to be patient.
- Arkelios says: If we release ourselves of the expectations we had, let go of the fear and pain of loss, this is to accept things for what they are.
- Arkelios says: It is painful to see what was, no longer be. We remember the joy that we had in it, the wonder, and the attachment.
- Arkelios says: Thank you. I will reflect on these elements of kindness, as you have shown to me in your visit here today. Farewell, for now.
- Arkelios says: To step outside of ourselves, and to truly understand the sufferings of others, this is what it means to have compassion.
- Arkelios says: We are afraid of no longer having something we once possessed, or not experiencing what we thought we would.
- Arkelios says: We mourn what we have lost, whether it be something we held, or a future that will never be. Relinquish the expectations that possession granted, and know peace.
- Arkelios says: When we release expectations and resentment toward those who wrong us, this is a step toward forgiveness.
- Arkelios says: You are kind, to visit me out here in the crumbling edge of reality. Hm. Perhaps we could meditate on the nature of kindness. Could you find my foci? They should be around here...
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.