- Kalisthene yells: Who has activated these goliaths?
- Kalisthene says: Ah, <name>. It seems that you have returned to once again cause me a headache. Unfortunately we still cannot waste anima on these centurions.
- Kalisthene says: At first we felt it merely a pause. After all, noble souls worthy of Bastion are not so common! But then a day passed. Then two. Then ten.
- Kalisthene says: I recall so clearly... the steady stream of souls from Oribos to our realm simply... stopped. One moment we were greeting the newest arrivals, the next moment there were none.
- Kalisthene says: I wish to recount what has become the most consequential day in our long history.
- Kalisthene says: It was a day like any other. Aspirants went about their journeys. Stewards tended to them. The Ascended came and went from Oribos in the usual way.
- Kalisthene says: Our decline is a slow one. Marked with cautious but baseless optimism. This has never happened before. But in the end... I must ask... Who are we without new aspirants to train?
- Kalisthene says: Polemarch. Maw Walker. I have something you need to see.
- Kalisthene says: Your strength has grown since your first spar. Let us offer you a more fitting challenge.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.