Ve'nari <Purveyor of Cyphers>
- Ve'nari says: Adeus. Não diga a ninguém que você me viu. E se, por acaso, você tornar a saltar nesse redemoinho das lamentações, eu espero que traga alguma coisa de interessante para negociar.
- Ve'nari says: Ah, I was curious what the Mawsworn were searching for. You are that mortal who swept through and thwarted the Jailer's festivities.
- Ve'nari says: And my cartel does not handle envy particularly well. Those who assigned me here years ago are now sending assassins to destroy me.
- Ve'nari says: At the top of my list is an Inquisitor. His position has risen. I would be most generous were his existence to cease by your actions.
- Ve'nari says: Because I was able to anticipate your request, it just so happens I have already acquired a portal device that leads into the tower.
- Ve'nari says: Come, Maw Walker. I believe we have much to discuss.
- Ve'nari says: Did you think they'd take the word of an assassin?
- Ve'nari says: Do not ask how it was obtained. Simply consider it a gesture of goodwill that you are now obligated to repay. I look forward to our future transactions, Maw Walker.
- Ve'nari says: Enough chuckling. Gather the stygia I require and return with haste. Your cypher awaits!
- Ve'nari says: Farewell. Please do not tell anyone you saw me. And if you find yourself leaping into this maelstrom of gloom again, I do hope you'll bring along something interesting to trade.
- Ve'nari says: First he'll turn the soulseekers on you. Then the towers. Then his kill squads. And after that... well, you don't want to know. Surgical and meticulous--that's how you stay alive.
- Ve'nari says: For that is what we are, <name>. Partners. From now until our last flame flickers.
- Ve'nari says: For that is what we are, Mendøkusai. Partners. From now until our last flame flickers.
- Ve'nari says: For that is what we are, Mitälie. Partners. From now until our last flame flickers.
- Ve'nari says: Fret not, mortal. A day at most away from his gaze, and the Jailer will turn his attention elsewhere. Then it will be safe for you to venture out again. To acquire stygia. For me.
- Ve'nari says: I acknowledge the irony of me creating this rule despite my current inability to depart this place. You may laugh--briefly--without causing offense.
- Ve'nari says: I am Ve'nari, a humble broker trapped in this land of torment. I have a proposition for you. Come!
- Ve'nari says: I must confess, I was not certain you would return. Do not take this as a compliment.
- Ve'nari says: I think not. Maw Walker, let us end this nuisance.
- Ve'nari says: I will dispense with the usual warnings and disclaimers, as your unique combination of courage and foolhardiness would render them moot.
- Ve'nari says: If they realize that you are my trading partner, I suspect they will eagerly end you in an effort to harm my prosperity.
- Ve'nari says: In closing: Do not betray me.
- Ve'nari says: It is remarkable what you can find discarded in the Maw. I pride myself on recognizing a valuable asset when I see one.
- Ve'nari says: Learn what you can inside the Warrens, mortal. My research continues.
- Ve'nari says: My cartel has been sending agents into the Maw for some time. A dangerous assignment, but the lure of valuable information has a certain appeal to my kind.
- Ve'nari says: No, Ve'brax. You will leave the Maw... but you will never return to the cartel.
- Ve'nari says: Now that the Jailer's noticed you, you're doomed. Anything of import you do in the Maw will catch his attention. And attention is exactly what we don't want.
- Ve'nari says: Now that we know there are mortals who can leave this realm, I suddenly find myself in what is, shall we say, an enviable position.
- Ve'nari says: Perdition Hold is teeming with activity. I must know why.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 1: Always have an exit strategy. To ensure one's continued existence within the Maw, one must maintain a plan of escape at all times.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 2: Keep a low profile. The Maw is no place for theatrics. Get in, get what you want, and get out... while endeavoring to retain your limbs and other possessions.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 3: Trust is earned, and information has a price. You recall the cypher I gave you? That's right--you are now in my debt.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 4: Maintain a list of those who might wish to end your existence. Do not flatter yourself; your presence on this list is among the least of the Mawsworn's functionaries.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 5: Be audacious, when the situation demands it. The Mawsworn rarely expect this.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 6: Implement new concealment measures regularly. The Mawsworn never stop devising new ways to find us.
- Ve'nari says: Rule 7: Betrayal is inevitable, even from those close to you. Especially from those close to you.
- Ve'nari says: Should you encounter others of my cartel in the Shadowlands, they are not to be trusted.
- Ve'nari says: Take this experimental cypher. Should it function as I expect, entering Perdition Hold should not result in your sudden demise. Probably.
- Ve'nari says: That took quite a bit of stygia... but I suppose that's the cost of doing business.
- Ve'nari says: The good news is that you're safe here in my refuge. Not so out there. Remember, should a tragic fate befall you, some of that precious stygia might slip through your fingers.
- Ve'nari says: The scent of anima betrays your presence inside Perdition Hold, mortal. Turn back!
- Ve'nari says: This cypher will dampen your aroma in their Warrens. Bring me the runes which animate these fiends, that I may better understand their function.
- Ve'nari says: Torghast, eh? Once I told you that your friends were being held inside, I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to me for aid.
- Ve'nari says: Tread carefully when the Eye of the Jailer falls upon you, mortal. It would be frightfully inconvenient to lose a trading partner with such potential!
- Ve'nari says: Utilizing one of my more interesting devices. I'm afraid it will prove quite painful for you.
- Ve'nari says: You are not equipped to enter the Beastwarrens, mortal. Turn back!
- Ve'nari says: You really shouldn't linger here. The Jailer doesn't like having his toys taken away... even ones he discarded. Go on. Back to Oribos with you!
- Ve'nari says: Your presence here draws attention. The sort of attention that's bad for my business dealings. No offense, of course.
- Ve'nari says: Прощай. И никому обо мне не рассказывай. А если снова захочешь ринуться в эту пучину мрака, принеси что-нибудь интересное. Поторгуемся.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.