- Orator Kloe says: Ah, and pay attention to their beak. They might look friendly, but their bite can and has severed the digits of even our mighty centurions.
- Orator Kloe says: Although they are predators, instead of the largest fangs or claws they employ stealth and cunning when they hunt.
- Orator Kloe says: Can any of you contend with a skymane? We shall see.
- Orator Kloe says: In ages long past, aspirants trained against these creatures before the advent of our centurions. While effective, I discourage you from ever attempting to stop a larion mid-attack.
- Orator Kloe says: It is entirely possible that you may journey in Bastion for millennia before you encounter these creatures in the wild.
- Orator Kloe says: Let us see how you fare against one of these stalwart beings.
- Orator Kloe says: Majestic and swift, there are few beings in any realm that can hope to match one at full gallop, nor match their endurance.
- Orator Kloe says: Next we shall delve into the elusive vulpin.
- Orator Kloe says: Next we shall discuss the hardy terrapin.
- Orator Kloe says: Next we shall explore the swift skymane.
- Orator Kloe says: Next we shall learn about the mighty larion.
- Orator Kloe says: Of course, this same horn is prized by predator and hunter alike, so they must often put their speed and endurance to use.
- Orator Kloe says: Prove yourself against a larion--impress me.
- Orator Kloe says: Savor the moment that you find a vulpin, for it may be the only time in your existence.
- Orator Kloe says: Should you encounter a larion, I suggest you appreciate it from a safe distance.
- Orator Kloe says: Terrapins are one of the most ancient creatures in all of the Shadowlands. They never stop growing as they age, infusing ambient anima into their shells as they do.
- Orator Kloe says: The bravest--or perhaps most foolhardy--have tried to bond with these creatures so that they may serve as mounts.
- Orator Kloe says: The larion is a far deadlier foe. Their wings allow them to chase prey with unparalleled precision, and their massive claws and teeth take care of the rest.
- Orator Kloe says: The oldest terrapin will grow crystalline structures throughout their bodies and shells, which in addition to being particularly formidable can be used against enemies.
- Orator Kloe says: The results were often... deadly. Larions are also highly territorial--alphas will vie to become dominant over one of Bastion's many hills, fending off all who tread near.
- Orator Kloe says: Their horn is able to store and channel small bursts of anima. Combined with their speed, they can be a formidable opponent in combat.
- Orator Kloe says: They use this shell to protect themselves from predators. You will find them quite resistant to your weapons compared to other creatures you may encounter.
- Orator Kloe says: This, of course, can make them quite difficult to hunt, but their elusiveness only adds to the value of their flowing tails in alchemical pursuits.
- Orator Kloe says: Vulpin are able to use anima to bolster these abilities, allowing them to reinforce their fur, increase their speed, and even veil themselves completely from sight.
- Orator Kloe says: Well done! We shall begin your next lesson in a few moments.
- Orator Kloe says: Will you be able to find your way past one of these beasts?
- Orator Kloe says: Worry not should you encounter a terrapin in your long journey ahead. They are quite docile creatures, and are only a threat to you if provoked.
- Orator Kloe says: You may have encountered lions from your world. Some of you may even be here due to an encounter with one.
- Orator Kloe says: You will undoubtedly see many skymanes as you travel Bastion. They are truly a wonder to behold in our realm.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.