Chromie <Emissary of the Bronze Dragonflight>
- Chromie says: ...and also his four advisors. And his seven legendary weapons. And--you know, let's just get to the fight.
- Chromie says: ...for doom had come to this world!
- Chromie says: After all these years, Alterac Valley is still embroiled in conflict. We should take a look at how it all started!
- Chromie says: After vanquishing countless minions of the dead, our heroes stood ready to face the wrath of the Lich King.
- Chromie says: Amidst Northrend's frozen wastes, the champions of the Argent Tournament laid siege to Icecrown Citadel.
- Chromie says: Bolvar said not to tell anyone what happened up there, but I think we can make an exception just this once.
- Chromie says: But brave heroes like you weren't about to let that happen!
- Chromie says: But dirty tricks like that wouldn't work on you, would they? You always did know how to watch your step!
- Chromie says: Clever and devious, Heigan the Unclean set up the halls of Naxxramas to poison unprepared adventurers.
- Chromie says: Come closer! Our journey through time is just about to begin.
- Chromie says: Deep within Serpentshrine Cavern, Lady Vashj and her Coilfang minions planned to steal all of Outland's water.
- Chromie says: From within the sinister Bastion of Twilight, Cho'gall commanded his servants to usher the Old Gods into our world.
- Chromie says: Heroes like you ascended Mount Hyjal to defend Nordrassil against the Burning Legion...
- Chromie says: I don't usually speak ill of the dead, but that guy really bugged me!
- Chromie says: I guess Ragnaros came back to our world a little too soon.
- Chromie says: I just love a good dance, don't you?
- Chromie says: I'm so glad you could join us today!
- Chromie says: If I remember correctly, he suffered quite a setback after that.
- Chromie says: In the crystalline halls of Tempest Keep, Azeroth's heroes confronted Kael'thas Sunstrider, Lord of the Blood Elves...
- Chromie says: Intrepid heroes such as you braved the black dragon's sanctum to put an end to his schemes once and for all.
- Chromie says: It was up to heroes like you to venture into the Firelands and permanently snuff him out.
- Chromie says: Nefarian, son of Deathwing, was raised from death by twilight cultists in the heart of Blackrock Mountain.
- Chromie says: Oh no, we left before we could loot his head! Sorry about that!
- Chromie says: Oh, I just love strolling down the timeways. Thank you for all of the memories!
- Chromie says: Some demons just want to see the World Tree burn.
- Chromie says: Thankfully, heroes like you took up arms and fought the maniacal cult leader face to face... to face!
- Chromie says: The Argent Crusade once held a grand tournament to find Azeroth's greatest heroes, but Anub'arak arrived uninvited!
- Chromie says: This is going to be fun! I can't wait to relive all of those memories with you.
- Chromie says: Though thwarted by mortals once before, Ragnaros returned to Azeroth and sought to consume it in flame.
- Chromie says: Turns out the crusaders built the coliseum on top of a buried nerubian kingdom. That could only lead to eternal agony!
- Chromie says: Two heads aren't always better than one.
- Chromie says: Wait, that's not how it happened. Let's start over.
- Chromie says: Well that was certainly a toxic environment!
- Chromie says: Which memory were we revisiting, again?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.