Wrathion <The Black Prince>
- Wrathion yells: Angry, are we? And after I tried so hard to impress you with my dagger handiwork.
- Wrathion yells: I am the Cataclysm!
- Wrathion yells: N'Zoth is restoring his flesh, champions! Do not relent!
- Wrathion says: <name>! You must resist N'Zoth's influence. Do not give in to madness!
- Wrathion says: <name>, look at the console. N'Zoth never meant to destroy the Forge... he seeks to corrupt it.
- Wrathion says: Azshara has a fondness for games. I will examine this dagger for signs of treachery. But for now, let us continue.
- Wrathion says: Beware the creature ahead of you. Its attacks afflict not only your physical form, but your mind as well.
- Wrathion says: But if N'Zoth corrupts it, he could use the Reorigination Protocol to transform Azeroth into the Black Empire.
- Wrathion says: But the Void deals in potentials... possibilities. Perhaps this Ny'alotha is not so much a physical location on Azeroth as it is a vision waiting to be made real.
- Wrathion says: By entering N'Zoth's vision on our own terms, we can push the limits of your cloak in a... relatively safe environment.
- Wrathion says: Champion, this anomaly... see if you can discern its origin.
- Wrathion says: Corrupted by N'Zoth in life, they will shield you from his influence in death. Now let us brave his vision once more.
- Wrathion says: Even with the cloak, your sanity will erode more quickly and your senses will begin to betray you.
- Wrathion says: Explore the area, but do so with caution, <name>. I await your return.
- Wrathion says: Good riddance. Vexiona would see all dragons kneel before N'Zoth.
- Wrathion says: Grief will have to wait. For now, we press on.
- Wrathion says: I admit that this is a risk... but it is one that we must take. MOTHER can cleanse the corruption once our champion returns.
- Wrathion says: I think we can all safely assume what this "root cause" might be.
- Wrathion says: I will rendezvous with my operative outside Blackrock Mountain. Meet me there.
- Wrathion says: If Ra-den has been pulled into Ny'alotha--N'Zoth's "vision made real"--then I do not envy his fate.
- Wrathion says: If Vexiona and her "dragonflight" wish to be cast into darkness, then let us help them on their way.
- Wrathion says: In my research, I came across references to a place called Ny'alotha. A sleeping city of numberless crimes, where only dark things walk.
- Wrathion says: In other words, we need to place these anchors close to N'Zoth himself. Which means braving the very heart of the Black Empire.
- Wrathion says: Interesting...
- Wrathion says: It appears N'Zoth is one step ahead of us.
- Wrathion says: It is not knowledge that N'Zoth seeks. The rise of Ny'alotha would erase all that we once were.
- Wrathion says: It was his vision of the future made manifest. An echo of the Black Empire.
- Wrathion says: Kneel and serve. It is the only way.
- Wrathion says: Know that from this day forth, the black dragonflight will honor its ancient charge and stand in defense of our world... along with its champions.
- Wrathion says: Leave this part to me. After all, dramatic entrances are my specialty.
- Wrathion says: Make haste, <name>. There can be only one reason they are here.
- Wrathion says: MOTHER! Can you bring them back to the chamber?
- Wrathion says: MOTHER, see if you can bring our champion back to the chamber. We have much to discuss.
- Wrathion says: My Blacktalon operatives have scoured the world to no avail. I wonder...
- Wrathion says: My dear friends. A wondrous honor has been bestowed upon you. The chance to embrace your destiny, as I have.
- Wrathion says: N'Zoth has shown me the inevitable truth. That to save Azeroth, we must accept his gift.
- Wrathion says: N'Zoth is undoubtedly aware of our efforts by now. Regardless, the focus is complete. Use it well, <name>.
- Wrathion says: N'Zoth would see this nightmare become reality.
- Wrathion says: N'Zoth's forces have seized Nefarian's lair.
- Wrathion says: N'Zoth's rage seems fixated upon me, champions. Perhaps you can turn that to our advantage.
- Wrathion says: No, <name>. Not the keep. That is one vision I would rather not see.
- Wrathion says: No... it has already begun!
- Wrathion says: Of course. You are my brother. The only one I have.
- Wrathion says: Of course... the titan forges.
- Wrathion says: One of my agents was watching over you. I knew that if you left the protection of Highmountain, you would become... vulnerable.
- Wrathion says: So the Forge was not damaged beyond repair. How fortuitous. It is unlike N'Zoth to resort to brute force...
- Wrathion says: Stand clear, <name>. We must momentarily lower the containment field in order to empower the focus.
- Wrathion says: That does not sound particularly encouraging, MOTHER.
- Wrathion says: The cloak will protect you from the brunt of N'Zoth's power, but it cannot hold him at bay indefinitely. Do not tarry.
- Wrathion says: The deeper you delve into N'Zoth's vision, the stronger his influence becomes.
- Wrathion says: The Forge of Origination was built to remake Azeroth according to the titans' design.
- Wrathion says: The Old Gods have been vanquished, yet they were only one threat to Azeroth. Many others still loom on the horizon and lurk in the shadows.
- Wrathion says: The suffering they inflict upon these dragons...
- Wrathion says: There is always a way. The rest of you see to the Forge. Leave the problem of Ny'alotha to me.
- Wrathion says: This is more than a mere cloak, <name>. It is all that remains of my once proud dragonflight.
- Wrathion says: This vision must center around the Forge. Perhaps repairing it will end the nightmare. Head for the control chamber.
- Wrathion says: To use the chamber's weapons against N'Zoth, we need to get inside his... husk.
- Wrathion says: Understood, Magni. N'Zoth will answer for what he has done to Azeroth... and to my father.
- Wrathion says: We fulfilled our end of the bargain, Azshara. Now honor yours.
- Wrathion says: We must bolster your cloak's resistance to N'Zoth before you enter Ny'alotha. And we will turn his own scheme against him in the process.
- Wrathion says: We need only introduce a nominal amount of corruption into the chamber to link our reality to Ny'alotha.
- Wrathion says: Well, I did say leave the problem of Ny'alotha to me. I suppose now is as good a time as any.
- Wrathion says: Well, that was a pleasant reunion. <name>, I will await you in Silithus.
- Wrathion says: With this, the power of the Old Gods will be at your disposal.
- Wrathion says: Your efforts have accomplished much, champion. Soon the full might of Azeroth will stand beside you.
- Wrathion says: Your mind is vulnerable when opened to N'Zoth. You must not give in to madness. Persistence is key.
- Wrathion whispers: Champion, guard your sanity!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.