Trixie Tazer <"The Tech">
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Trixie fires [Taze] at the party while Naeno attempts to run the party down in the Mechacycle. Periodically, Trixie will target a player with [Mega Taze] inflicting massive damage and stunning players that are unable to reach a [Smoke Cloud] in time.
- Trixie "The Tech" Tazer
- Taze – Inflicts 10 Nature damage instantly, and 10 Nature damage every 2 sec for 20 sec.
- Electric Slide – Trixie hovers to a different position.
- Jump Start – Trixie jump starts the Mechacycle allowing Naeno to pilot it.
- Super Boost – When Naeno is defeated, Trixie gains Super Boost granting her 100% Haste for the remainder of the encounter.
- Naeno Megacrash
- Bolt Buster – Naeno slams the ground in front of him, inflicts 80 Physical damage to players.
- Roadkill – Charges to an area, inflicting 45 Physical damage to all enemies within 4 yards.
- Roll Out! – When Jump Started, Naeno pilots the Mechacycle.
- Turbo Boost – When defeated, Trixie uses Turbo Boost on Naeno causing his successful melee attacks to inflict 13 Nature damage to all players for the remainder of the encounter.
- Pedal to the Metal – Naeno speeds at a target, inflicts 50 Physical damage and knocks back all players caught in his path.
- Burnout – Naeno does a burnout, creating a Smoke Cloud. Inflicts 50 Physical damage and knocks back players caught in his path.
- Smoke Cloud – Creates a cloud of thick smoke in a 6 yard radius. Inflicts 3 Nature damage every 1 sec to players within it.
Enemies are unable to target into or out of the smoke cloud.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.