HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit
- Overview – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit fires [Cannon Blast] at players while out of reach and calls in support from Mechagon City. The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit tethers itself to an Overcharge Station when it's preparing to fire [Annihilation Ray].
- Damage Dealers –
Utilizie crowd control abilities on Walkie Shockie X1 units and avoid being near them.
The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit takes massive damage while under the effect of [Haywire].
Ascend the platforms and [Hack] the Overcharge Station when the HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit uses [Annihilation Ray].
- Stage One: Fire at Will! – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit assaults players trapped within a teleportation field.
- Cannon Blast – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit fires its cannon at a targeted location, inflicting 65 Nature damage to enemies caught in the blast.
- Reinforcement Relay – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit warps in reinforcement units from Mechagon City.
- Tank Buster MK1
- Wreck – A series of devastating melee attacks that deal increasing damage to their target.
Each attack inflicts massive Physical damage and increases Physical damage taken by 100% for 3 sec. This effect stacks.
- Fulminating Zap – Inflicts 35851 Nature damage and an additional 43021 Nature damage every 3 sec for 9 sec.
- Walkie Shockie X1
- Static Discharge – Inflicts 20 Nature damage every 1.5 sec to enemies within 5 yards.
Static Discharge leaves Clinging Static, reducing movement speed by 50% and inflicting 13 Nature damage every 2 sec to enemies within the affected area.
- Self-Destruct – Self-Destructs upon reaching 0 energy, inflicting 268884 Nature damage to enemies within 6 yards.
- Stage Two: Annihilation! – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit tethers itself to an Overcharge Station and prepares its [Annihilation Ray].
- Annihilation Ray – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit activates its Annihilation Ray, inflicting 3 Nature damage to all players every 2.5 sec, and 33 Nature damage to players within its area of effect.
After 3 min, Annihilation Ray triggers Annihilation Blast.
- Annihilation Blast – Annihilates enemies, inflicting 130800008 Nature damage to all players.
- Vent Blast – Inflicts 143405 Nature damage and Stuns enemies for 2 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.