HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit fires [Cannon Blast] at players while out of reach and calls in support from Mechagon City. The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit tethers itself to an Overcharge Station when it's preparing to fire [Annihilation Ray].
- Damage Dealers –
Utilizie crowd control abilities on Walkie Shockie X1 units and avoid being near them.
The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit takes massive damage while under the effect of [Haywire].
Ascend the platforms and [Hack] the Overcharge Station when the HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit uses [Annihilation Ray].
- Stage One: Fire at Will! – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit assaults players trapped within a teleportation field.
- Cannon Blast – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit fires its cannon at a targeted location, inflicting 65 Nature damage to enemies caught in the blast.
- Reinforcement Relay – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit warps in reinforcement units from Mechagon City.
- Tank Buster MK1
- Wreck – A series of devastating melee attacks that deal increasing damage to their target.
Each attack inflicts massive Physical damage and increases Physical damage taken by 75% for 3 sec. This effect stacks.
- Fulminating Zap – Inflicts 10 Nature damage and an additional 15 Nature damage every 3 sec for 9 sec.
- Walkie Shockie X1
- Static Discharge – Inflicts 20 Nature damage every 1.5 sec to enemies within 5 yards.
Static Discharge leaves Clinging Static, reducing movement speed by 50% and inflicting 13 Nature damage every 2 sec to enemies within the affected area.
- Self-Destruct – Self-Destructs upon reaching 0 energy, inflicting 75 Nature damage to enemies within 6 yards.
- Stage Two: Annihilation! – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit tethers itself to an Overcharge Station and prepares its [Annihilation Ray].
- Annihilation Ray – The HK-8 Aerial Oppression Unit activates its Annihilation Ray, inflicting 3 Nature damage to all players every 2.5 sec, and 33 Nature damage to players within its area of effect.
After 3 min, Annihilation Ray triggers Annihilation Blast.
- Annihilation Blast – Annihilates enemies, inflicting 36484 Nature damage to all players.
- Vent Blast – Inflicts 40 Nature damage and Stuns enemies for 2 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.