Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Ulmath is a powerful Merciless One with ultimate control of two minions, Moon Priestess Liara and Guardian Tannin.
- Forlorn Fate – Ulmath's minions share health with their master.
- Endless Doom – Incites a chain reaction of void energy at targeted locations. Upon impact these locations inflict 30 Shadow damage within 5 yards and additionally trigger Endless Destruction.
- Endless Destruction – Void energy erupts, inflicting 60 Shadow damage and knocking back enemies within 10 yards.
- Mental Collapse – Commands Moon Priestess Liara to inflict 200 Shadow damage to targets within 30 yards.
While casting, all players are drawn towards Moon Priestess Liara.
- Void Dance – Commands Guardian Tannin to enter a Void Dance, inflicting 30 Shadow damage to targets within 0 yards for 9 sec.
This effect also creates 6 additional Void Dance areas nearby for 18 sec.
- Soul Tether – When Moon Priestess Liara or Guardian Tannin move more than 75 yards from Ulmath, Ulmath tethers them to him, inflicting 20 Shadow damage to all targets within 100 yards of the tethered target while the tether remains.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.