Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Wekemara utilizies bioelectrcity to unleash devastating attacks on its enemies.
- Bioelectric Blast – Blasts the target area with electricity. Inflicts 75 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards of the impact and creates a patch of Electrified Ground.
Electrified Ground inflicts 17 Nature damage every 2 sec to players within it.
- Electric Discharge – Wekemara discharges electricity from itself. Inflicts 20 Nature damage that chains to additional targets every 1.5 sec.
- Submerge – Upon reaching 50% health, Wekemara will submerge and summon Spawns of Wekemara.
- Electrified Splash – While submerged, Wekemara rains electrified water from its pool. Inflicts 25 Nature damage to enemies within 3 yards of the impact area.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.