- Sean Wilkers says: As you can see, some unwelcome visitors have shown up here. This grotesque thing has even started spewing out more problems to deal with. Good luck and Light be with you.
- Sean Wilkers says: Stratholme is clear of this undead menace for now, but it sounds like these shadowy figures are becoming more annoying as the time goes on? Maybe you should take the fight to them next time!
- Sean Wilkers says: Well done, adventurer! These gates leading towards Slaughter Square have opened up after you defeated that apparition. Onward!
- Sean Wilkers says: While you were busy, I managed to cleanse the remains of that Sludge Belcher from earlier. It still smells awful, but you should be able to use it to clear out that courtyard in front of the Slaughter House just up ahead.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.