- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Apetagonizer 3000 system deployed. Prepare to "encourage" target!
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Horde bad. Smash, monkey! Who is a good monkey? You are!
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Power levels... falling... warning... warning...
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Reminder: Do not exceed "compassionate" thresholds. Shock only for the Alliance!
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Subject's irritation levels rising. Maintain shockification!
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: System failure imminent. What a shocking... development...
- Apetagonizer 3000 yells: Systems... inoperable... need... charging cable...
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.