Ivus the Decayed
- Overview – Ivus the Decayed often uses abilities to attack several players at random and will retreat to the safety of his [Petrified Bark] when at low health.
- Tanks –
Ivus will cast [Plague Breath] in your direction, leaving a [Plagued Bog] on the ground beneath you.
[Fungal Bloom] will leave a few clear areas on initial impact before spreading.
Plaguelings summoned while Ivus is [Petrified] fixate on players at random and cannot be controlled through threat generation.
- Hurl Blight – Hurls several boulders at random enemies, inflicting 30 Plague damage to players within 3 yards of their impact.
- Fungal Bloom – The caster spreads plague throughout the land around them, causing several fungal blooms to grow rampantly. Standing in the blooms causes players to take 60 Plague damage.
- Petrify – The caster enters a petrified state and calls forth a swarm of plaguelings to fight for them. While petrified, the caster is immune to all damage.
Defeating all of the plaguelings will end the petrification effect.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.