– Ivus the Forest Lord often uses abilities to attack several players at random and will retreat to the safety of his [Petrified Bark] when at low health.
– Ivus will cast [Frost Breath] in your direction, leaving a [Frost Patch] on the ground beneath you. [Lunar Strike] will leave a few clear areas on initial impact before spreading. Wisps summoned while Ivus is [Petrified] fixate on players at random and cannot be controlled through threat generation.
– [Hurl Boulder] hits players at random. [Lunar Strike] will leave a few clear areas on initial impact before spreading. Ivus will remain immune to damage while [Petrified]. Dispatch all active Wisps to make Ivus end the Petrification.
– Inflicts 3050 Frost damage to all enemies in a cone in front of the caster.
– You take 3050 Frost damage every second you remain in the area and your movement speed is reduced by 20%.
– Hurls several boulders at random enemies, inflicting 3050 Frost damage to players within 3 yards of their impact.
– The caster calls down the power of the moon at random locations. Each point of impact creates a Lunar Rune that will expand rapidly after a few moments, inflicting 6100 Arcane damage to all players caught in the rune.
– The caster enters a petrified state and calls forth a swarm of wisps to fight for them. While petrified, the caster is immune to all damage. Defeating all of the wisps will end the petrification effect.