Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Gorak Tul uses his magics to inflict ever increasing pain against his opponents, both through [Darkened Lightning] and [Death Lens]. Additionally, he calls in Deathtouched Slavers from within his realm. Deathtouched Slavers can not be killed by any traditional means, and are resurrected by [Dread Essence]. [Alchemical Fire] can be used to destroy them for good.
- Tanks –
Make sure to pick up any Deathtouched Slavers summoned by Gorak Tul.
Use [Alchemical Fire] to destroy Deathtouched Slaver's corpses.
- Dread Essence – At 100 energy, the caster releases a torrent of dark energy, inflicting 17 Shadow damage to all enemies. Additionally, all Deathtouched Slavers are resurrected, brought back to their maximum health, and any crowd control effects on them are dispelled.
- Summon Deathtouched Slaver – Summons forth a Deathtouched Slaver to assist the caster.
- Deathtouched Slaver
- Dread Bolt – Fires a bolt of darkened energy at the enemy, inflicting 13 Shadow damage.
- Death Lens – A torrent of death energy is focused on the player, stunning them and inflicting 70% of maximum health in Shadow damage over 5 sec.
- Dark Leap – Leaps to the furthest target and attacks all nearby enemies within 5 yards, inflicting 7 Physical damage and additional Physical damage every 1 sec for 5 sec.
- Darkened Lightning – A shadowy arc of lightning strikes an enemy, inflicting 15 Shadow damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.