Baine Bloodhoof <High Chieftain>
- Baine Bloodhoof says: But since then... she has done much to strain the honor that binds the Horde together.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I have my suspicions...
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I must know... when the voice spoke to you, bidding you to name her warchief... what spirit was it?
- Baine Bloodhoof says: I too know the pain of losing a father. If there is anything I can do, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: If we are to have any hope of bringing the Zandalari into the Horde, we must keep each other strong.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Interesting find, <name>. Trouble stirs within the Zanchuli Council. We must learn more so that we can bring the matter to King Rastakhan.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Our forces have come to know the wilds of Nazmir. We can rout the Alliance, so long as we fight together with the Zandalari.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Sylvanas led us to victory in the war against the Legion.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: The thought of Zul allying with the naga is troubling indeed! We must make preparations to deal with this threat.
- Baine Bloodhoof says: This is not the time to speak of revenge, Blightcaller!
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Vol'jin! Is it really you, my old friend?
- Baine Bloodhoof says: Was it Bwonsamdi? Did he crave the death she would bring?
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.