- Suzanne says: But what if the resulting frequency shift were to send magical feedback up the flows?
- Suzanne says: I think not, I don't need to be blown up again.
- Suzanne says: If we use the appropriate sequence we should be ok. Will just take some serious studying before we start.
- Suzanne says: If we use the Surian theory, then yes, but not if we go with the Y'serian approach.
- Suzanne says: Maginor says that twisting alternating flows of positive energy actually creates a much more stable flow.
- Suzanne says: Only if we didn't follow the proper initialization procedures.
- Suzanne says: So then the array of magics would cascade into a chain reaction of positively charged energies.
- Suzanne says: That will unbalance the magical focus, though, and cause a reverse vibration in the ether.
- Suzanne says: The portal will shift slightly, at this point if you cast a binding cantrip you will solidify it in place.
- Suzanne says: What if we used three focuses in Tyrean pattern? That should solve it.
- Suzanne says: When the positively aligned energies collide with the negatively charged energies, they don't negate one another.
- Suzanne says: Wow, all of this for a love potion. Hope he's worth it.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.