Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Taloc's blood-fueled magic will flood the room with [Blood Storms]. His powerful [Cudgel of Gore] will absorb nearby [Blood Storms].
At 35% health, Taloc's fuel spills into the arena causing him to [Power Down] and spawn Coalesced Blood and Volatile Droplets.
Volatile Droplets will continue to spawn once Taloc reabsorbs his fuel, canceling [Powered Down] and engaging the raid once more.
- Cudgel of Gore – Taloc charges at his target and slams his mighty cudgel into the ground, inflicting 80 Shadow damage and knocking back targets within 30 yards. Damage decreases the further targets are from the point of impact.
Additionally, the cudgel absorbs instances of Blood Storm within 18 yards.
- Sanguine Static – Taloc unleashes bolts of charged blood magic that surge away from him, inflicting 40 Shadow damage and knocking back all players caught in their path.
- Hardened Arteries – Taloc's blood magic hardens and clogs his enemy's arteries, slowing movement over 6 sec before exploding and inflicting 50 Shadow damage to players within 8 yards of each target.
- Enlarged Heart – Taloc overwhelms the very heart of an enemy, splitting 500 Shadow damage among all players within 8 yards of the target.
Stage Two: Ruin's Descent
- Powered Down – Taloc powers down, spilling his blood fuel into the arena. While powered down he is deactivated and immobilized, and all damage taken is reduced by 99%.
- Uldir Defensive Beam – Focused beams of energy project from the arena, inflicting 70 Arcane damage every 0.2 sec to players within.
- Coalesced Blood
- Slough Off – The Coalesced Blood continuously leaves Blood Storms in its wake.
- Blood Storm – A thundering storm of blood magic gathers, inflicting 10 Shadow damage every 1 sec to players within.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.