- Overview – Azurethos attacks the party with the power of wind in an attempt to force them out of its roost.
- Tanks –
Avoid [Wing Buffet] - and if you are hit by it, quickly re-establish threat.
Move away from the boss when he begins casting [Azurethos' Fury] to make dodging tornados easier.
Azurethos will move to a random player when casting [Gale Force] - be sure you are not standing in front of him when it goes off, or you risk being knocked off of the mountain!
- Azurethos' Fury – Azurethos gathers the wind in his wings and unleashes a barrage of tornados that move away from him in a spiral pattern.
These tornados inflict 15 Physical damage very 2 sec for 10 sec to players who come into contact with them, and knock them high into the air.
- Gale Force – Azurethos' unleashes a massive burst of wind in a line in front of him, inflicting 31 Nature damage to any players caught in the burst and knocking them back extremely far.
- Wing Buffet – Inflicts 80 Physical damage to players in a frontal cone, knocking them back and reducing their threat.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.