Remnant of Corruption
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Pass through [Defense Grids] to reach the final chamber of the Hall of Sanitation.
Reaching the third and final chamber cleanses the raid of all corruption, and inflicts MOTHER with [Depleted Energy].
When MOTHER is first active in any chamber she will begin a countdown to activate [Cleansing Purge] within that chamber.
- Defense Grid – Passing through a Defense Grid inflicts 20 Arcane damage to all players.
Additionally, an Embodiment of Contamination is summoned after 3 sec.
- Embodiments of Contamination
- Viral Contagion
- Endemic Virus – Infects a player with viral infection, inflicting 12 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 20 sec.
When this effect is removed, it causes an outbreak of Spreading Epidemic.
- Spreading Epidemic – The infection spreads from its host, causing all players within 10 yards to be inflicted with 18 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 8 sec.
- Depleted Energy – Having expended immense energy cleansing the chambers of corruption, MOTHER takes 100% more damage while within the final room.
- Sanitizing Strike – MOTHER inflicts 70 Fire damage in a cone in front of her.
Injured targets take 50% increased damage from Sanitizing Strike for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Wind Tunnel – Massive air vents throughout the chamber open, moving players towards jets of Purifying Flame.
- Uldir Defensive Beam – Focused beams of energy project from the arena, inflicting 50 Arcane damage every 0.2 sec to players within.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.