Kula the Butcher
- Kula the Butcher yells: Dere will be no escape for you!
- Kula the Butcher yells: Dis fight requires skill. Something you are lacking!
- Kula the Butcher yells: Ha! I took a weight off your shoulders!
- Kula the Butcher yells: My head... will make... a fine trophy...
- Kula the Butcher yells: Somebody is losing a head!
- Kula the Butcher yells: Time to get de axe!
- Overview – The battle will begin with one of the three councilors - the order that the councilors join the battle changes from week to week.
When a councilor is defeated, they will return to their urn and the next will join the encounter. However, the defeated councilor will periodically rejoin the battle to use a single ability, and then return to their urn.
When all three councilors are defeated, the encounter ends.
- Tank –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage and apply [Shattered Defenses] for a short time - try to keep away from her while affected by it.
Kula the Butcher's [Whirling Axes] start close to her - moving out of melee range can make them easier to dodge.
Move in front of players targeted by [Barrel Through] to reduce the damage they take.
- Healer –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage to your tank.
Kula the Butcher's [Severing Axe] inflicts heavy damage over time.
If Zanazal the Wise's Thundering Totem is able to finish its cast of [Thundering Crash], it will interrupt spell casting - stop casting if its cast completes to avoid lockout.
- Kula the Butcher
- Whirling Axes – Unleashes a whirling attack that inflicts 105603 Physical damage to players within 10 yards, knocking them back.
Also, she throws two whirling axes which inflict 11 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec to players who come into contact with them, and knock the player back.
- Severing Axe – Inflicts 43750 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec.
- Aka'ali the Conqueror
- Barrel Through – Aka'ali charges a targeted player, hitting any players in between her and the targeted player for 24 Physical damage, and hitting the targeted player with Barreling Impact.
- Barrel Through – Inflicts 452582 Physical damage to the target and knocks them back. The damage is reduced for every player hit by Barrel Through.
- Zanazal the Wise
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.