Aka'ali the Conqueror
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Blood and bone!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Blut un' Knochen.
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Here comes de pain!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Jetz' gibt's Haue!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Mein Zorn... lebt... weiter...
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: My rage... be... undying...
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Nothing survives my rage!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: You are all as worthless in death as you was in life. I'm gonna handle dem!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The battle will begin with one of the three councilors - the order that the councilors join the battle changes from week to week.
When a councilor is defeated, they will return to their urn and the next will join the encounter. However, the defeated councilor will periodically rejoin the battle to use a single ability, and then return to their urn.
When all three councilors are defeated, the encounter ends.
- Tank –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage and apply [Shattered Defenses] for a short time - try to keep away from her while affected by it.
Kula the Butcher's [Whirling Axes] start close to her - moving out of melee range can make them easier to dodge.
Move in front of players targeted by [Barrel Through] to reduce the damage they take.
- Healer –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage to your tank.
Kula the Butcher's [Severing Axe] inflicts heavy damage over time.
If Zanazal the Wise's Thundering Totem is able to finish its cast of [Thundering Crash], it will interrupt spell casting - stop casting if its cast completes to avoid lockout.
- Kula the Butcher
- Whirling Axes – Unleashes a whirling attack that inflicts 35 Physical damage to players within 10 yards, knocking them back.
Also, she throws two whirling axes which inflict 20 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec to players who come into contact with them, and knock the player back.
- Severing Axe – Inflicts 16 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec.
- Aka'ali the Conqueror
- Barrel Through – Aka'ali charges a targeted player, hitting any players in between her and the targeted player for 27 Physical damage, and hitting the targeted player with Barreling Impact.
- Barrel Through – Inflicts 163 Physical damage to the target and knocks them back. The damage is reduced for every player hit by Barrel Through.
- Zanazal the Wise
Kings' Rest is only available in Mythic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.