Aka'ali the Conqueror
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Blood and bone!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Here comes de pain!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: My rage... be... undying...
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Nothing survives my rage!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: You are all as worthless in death as you was in life. I'm gonna handle dem!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Кровь и кости!
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Моя ярость... не угаснет...
- Aka'ali the Conqueror yells: Сейчас кому-то будет больно!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The battle will begin with one of the three councilors - the order that the councilors join the battle changes from week to week.
When a councilor is defeated, they will return to their urn and the next will join the encounter. However, the defeated councilor will periodically rejoin the battle to use a single ability, and then return to their urn.
When all three councilors are defeated, the encounter ends.
- Tank –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage and apply [Shattered Defenses] for a short time - try to keep away from her while affected by it.
Kula the Butcher's [Whirling Axes] start close to her - moving out of melee range can make them easier to dodge.
Move in front of players targeted by [Barrel Through] to reduce the damage they take.
- Healer –
Aka'ali the Conqueror's [Debilitating Backhand] will inflict heavy damage to your tank.
Kula the Butcher's [Severing Axe] inflicts heavy damage over time.
If Zanazal the Wise's Thundering Totem is able to finish its cast of [Thundering Crash], it will interrupt spell casting - stop casting if its cast completes to avoid lockout.
- Kula the Butcher
- Whirling Axes – Unleashes a whirling attack that inflicts 35 Physical damage to players within 10 yards, knocking them back.
Also, she throws two whirling axes which inflict 11 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 6 sec to players who come into contact with them, and knock the player back.
- Severing Axe – Inflicts 16 Physical damage every 2 sec. for 20 sec.
- Aka'ali the Conqueror
- Barrel Through – Aka'ali charges a targeted player, hitting any players in between her and the targeted player for 27 Physical damage, and hitting the targeted player with Barreling Impact.
- Barrel Through – Inflicts 163 Physical damage to the target and knocks them back. The damage is reduced for every player hit by Barrel Through.
- Zanazal the Wise
Kings' Rest is not available in Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.