– Whichever Sister has [Focusing Iris] gains energy, and when they reach their maximum, they cast [Dire Ritual]. Inflicting enough damage makes a sister drop the iris, and another sister will pick it up.
– Only the sister who has [Focusing Iris] needs to be tanked. Players affected by [Soul Manipulation] need to be damaged in order to break the spell. When empowered by the focusing iris, each sister uses their primary attack against only you.
– Sister Briar's [Jagged Nettles] leaves a grievous wound on the target. Witches attack random party members when not carrying the [Focusing Iris].
– Hurls a jagged splinter of bone at the enemy, inflicting 690 Physical damage. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Bramble Bolt.
– Strikes the enemy with razor-sharp nettles, inflicting 4194 Physical damage and leaves a grievous wound, inflicting 504 Physical damage every 1 sec until the target is healed above 90% of their maximum health.
Aura of Thorns
– Sister briar wraps herself in a thorny aura, inflicting 554 Physical damage every time she is struck.
– Fires a bolt of ruinous energy, inflicting 623 Shadow damage to the target. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Ruinous Bolt.
Unstable Runic Mark
– Marks all nearby enemies with cursed runes, inflicting 315 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. Upon expiration, or if the mark is dispelled, the rune explodes, inflicting an additional 2217 Shadow damage to all allies within 6 yards.
Aura of Dread
– Sister Malady emits a dreadful aura, inflicting 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec. This effect stacks. Stacks are removed when moving.