- Overview – Whichever Sister has [Focusing Iris] gains energy, and when they reach their maximum, they cast [Dire Ritual]. Inflicting enough damage makes a sister drop the iris, and another sister will pick it up.
- Sister Briar
- Bramble Bolt – Hurls a jagged splinter of bone at the enemy, inflicting 5 Physical damage. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Bramble Bolt.
- Jagged Nettles – Strikes the enemy with razor-sharp nettles, inflicting 33 Physical damage and leaves a grievous wound, inflicting 4 Physical damage every 1 sec until the target is healed above 90% of their maximum health.
- Aura of Thorns – Sister briar wraps herself in a thorny aura, inflicting 4 Physical damage every time she is struck.
- Sister Malady
- Ruinous Bolt – Fires a bolt of ruinous energy, inflicting 5 Shadow damage to the target. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Ruinous Bolt.
- Unstable Runic Mark – Marks all nearby enemies with cursed runes, inflicting 3 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. Upon expiration, or if the mark is dispelled, the rune explodes, inflicting an additional 18 Shadow damage to all allies within 6 yards.
- Aura of Dread – Sister Malady emits a dreadful aura, inflicting 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec. This effect stacks. Stacks are removed when moving.
- Sister Solena
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.