- Sister Malady yells: I'll carve screams from your flesh!
- Sister Malady says: As you command, mistress.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Whichever Sister has [Focusing Iris] gains energy, and when they reach their maximum, they cast [Dire Ritual]. Inflicting enough damage makes a sister drop the iris, and another sister will pick it up.
- Sister Briar
- Bramble Bolt – Hurls a jagged splinter of bone at the enemy, inflicting 5 Physical damage. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Bramble Bolt.
- Jagged Nettles – Strikes the enemy with razor-sharp nettles, inflicting 33 Physical damage and leaves a grievous wound, inflicting 4 Physical damage every 1 sec until the target is healed above 90% of their maximum health.
- Aura of Thorns – Sister briar wraps herself in a thorny aura, inflicting 4 Physical damage every time she is struck.
- Sister Malady
- Ruinous Bolt – Fires a bolt of ruinous energy, inflicting 5 Shadow damage to the target. Holding the focusing iris increases the damage done by Ruinous Bolt.
- Unstable Runic Mark – Marks all nearby enemies with cursed runes, inflicting 3 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 6 sec. Upon expiration, or if the mark is dispelled, the rune explodes, inflicting an additional 18 Shadow damage to all allies within 6 yards.
- Aura of Dread – Sister Malady emits a dreadful aura, inflicting 2 Shadow damage every 1 sec. This effect stacks. Stacks are removed when moving.
- Sister Solena
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.