Warren Ashton <Master Alchemist>
- Warren Ashton says: A malevolent being who grants them power. I have heard his rage echoing in the darkness.
- Warren Ashton says: Based on what I overheard while held captive, I suspect this entity is connected to the Drust.
- Warren Ashton says: Gyah!
- Warren Ashton says: Ha! Boldly done!
- Warren Ashton says: I believe so. Thank you, Marten... <name>.
- Warren Ashton says: I do quite enjoy its earth-shaking stomp!
- Warren Ashton says: I have fashioned a greater control charm out of the others we acquired. Use it on the demolisher!
- Warren Ashton says: I shudder to think what might have become of me had you and the Inquisitor here not intervened.
- Warren Ashton says: I will indeed. Marten and I shall stay.
- Warren Ashton says: One crisis at a time, my boy!
- Warren Ashton says: The things I've seen... the horror... the horror...
- Warren Ashton says: The witches spoke of a "Grand Rite" to call forth their master.
- Warren Ashton says: Their master hates the Kul Tirans with every fiber of his being. Even the witches are mere pawns in his bid to return to our realm.
- Warren Ashton says: There seemed to be a great deal of activity at the ruins near the giant tree.
- Warren Ashton says: We'll ride that monster out of here!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.