- Soulbound Goliath yells: Beware our torment!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Beware the thorns!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Finally... free...
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Fire will be its undoing!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Flee! There is no hope!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: One of us.
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Thank... you...
- Soulbound Goliath yells: The thorns seek your soul!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: There is no escape.
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Together... for eternity.
- Soulbound Goliath yells: Yes! Release us!
- Soulbound Goliath yells: You have... released us...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Soulbound Goliath – The Soulbound Goliath periodically gains stacks of [Soul Harvest], which can be removed by [Burning Brush].
- Soul Harvest – The caster draws energy from the afterlife, increasing their damage done by 5% every 2 sec. This effect stacks.
- Soul Thorns – Jagged thorns erupt underneath the player, inflicting 6 Physical damage every 1 sec and stunning them. Destroying the thorns releases the player.
- Crush – Smashes the enemy with a heavy fist, inflicting 41 Physical damage.
Periodically, Lightning will strike the ground in the Atrium, setting small wildfires. These fires can be used to apply [Burning Brush] to the boss.
- Wildfire – Lightning strikes the target location, inflicting Nature damage to everything within 4 yards of its impact. Additionally, a wildfire starts to burn, inflicting 4 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Burning Brush – The caster is set on fire, confusing them and reducing their total Energy. Additionally, the caster emits waves of overbearing heat, inflicting 4 Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.