Inquisitor Notley <Order of Embers>
- Inquisitor Notley says: Before we return, there's one last place we should check. There's an armory right over the hill. Let's see if anyone's home.
- Inquisitor Notley says: Hurry back! We need to let Marshal Reade know what we saw. I'm sure he'll have a strategy in mind!
- Inquisitor Notley says: I'm trying! It would be easier if you weren't attempting to rip my arm off!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Keep moving, we've got this! Go for the eyes, Winston!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Mace!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Make sure Lady Waycrest pays dearly for this foul witchcraft.
- Inquisitor Notley says: Maybe there are more survivors out there!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Running off seems like a bad idea. We have more of a plan than that... right?
- Inquisitor Notley says: So they've put up a barrier, eh? I can't say I'm surprised, but that will prove problematic.
- Inquisitor Notley says: Thank you for returning Winston to me in one piece. I'm sure Reade will be interested in what you saw out there.
- Inquisitor Notley says: The blacksmith is alive? We're in luck! Though we'd better get to him quickly.
- Inquisitor Notley says: There you are! Mind lending me a hand here?
- Inquisitor Notley says: They're rounding up the townspeople? That must mean that they're not completely under the coven's spell!
- Inquisitor Notley says: Well done! Now the path to Waycrest Manor runs through Upper Corlain. We should check that out first.
- Inquisitor Notley says: Why don't we do a flyover of the town proper. Be sure to come in low enough that we can get a good look.
- Inquisitor Notley says: You've done those souls a service by setting them free.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.