Warren Ashton <Master Alchemist>
- Warren Ashton says: Add in some sulfur. Watch the fumes!
- Warren Ashton says: Alchemy is a precise science! Please try to pay better attention.
- Warren Ashton says: Excellent! I'll tell you what to add to the cauldron. Be sure to follow my instructions or the results could be.... explosive.
- Warren Ashton says: Excellently done! We should be able to use this against those monstrous wooden creatures. Ah... but do watch it doesn't spill.
- Warren Ashton says: Fascinating! A remarkable formulation! Very flammable!
- Warren Ashton says: Inquisitor, it will be my distinct pleasure to assist you and the Lady Lucille in this task.
- Warren Ashton says: Lady Lucille thinks it might be useful, I assume? Well, let's see it!
- Warren Ashton says: Next, we need a few drops of volatile sap. Be careful not to jostle the jar too much!
- Warren Ashton says: Now carefully add in some hearthbloom.
- Warren Ashton says: Oh my, that didn't go as planned at all. Time to try again!
- Warren Ashton says: Precisely! Now let's see what else...
- Warren Ashton says: So I gathered... but why me?
- Warren Ashton says: The things I've seen... the horror... the horror...
- Warren Ashton says: The town is in good hands, so would you kindly explain what is going on?
- Warren Ashton says: We need to add some saltpeter to give it some kick!
- Warren Ashton says: Well don't you both look dangerous. Is the attack over, then?
- Warren Ashton says: Well done! Now we need...
- Warren Ashton says: Well, that wasn't correct. We'll have to start over from scratch!
- Warren Ashton says: You put out those fires and I'll set up what we need in the lab. Oh, what fun this shall be!
- Warren Ashton says: You've done some alchemy before! I can tell!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.