Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Mogul Razdunk's Azerite-powered war machine can attack players at ground level with guns, as well as from the air with a powerful drill.
- Gatling Gun – Spins in place and fires a hail of bullets, inflicting 7 Physical damage every 0.3 sec to all players in front of Mogul Razdunk.
- Homing Missile – Fires a homing missile that chases a player. On impact, or after 10 sec, the missile explodes, inflicting 32 Fire damage immediately and 6 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec to all players within 20 yards of the missile. The missile's speed increases as it travels.
Stage Two: Drill!
- Drill Smash – Flies through the air and impacts a player's location, inflicting 54 Physical damage to targets within 8 yards, and 27 Physical damage to all targets beyond 8 yards.
Any Big Red Rocket struck by Drill Smash will explode, removing a stack of Configuration: Drill.
- Big Red Rocket – Calls several Big Red Rockets down from the sky, inflcting 49 Fire damage on impact and 8 Fire damage every 2 sec for 6 sec.
- Venture Co. Skyscorcher
- Buster Shot – Fires a missile at the current threat target, inflicting 18 Fire damage.
- Azerite Heartseeker – Aims a piercing shot at a random player, striking the first player caught in its path. The bullet inflicts 40 Physical damage and reduces healing by 33% for 8 sec.
- Concussion Charge – Throws a grenade at a random player, inflicting 19 Fire damage and knocking back players within 4 yards.
- Jump Jet – Jumps to a location within 15 yards of a player.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.