Inquisitor Cleardawn <Order of Embers>
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: But this... They've glorified the slaughter! The Kul Tirans don't even have weapons!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Even their leader is withdrawing from the field.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: HA! And here we are fighting back!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Histories of this event always say Lord Arom killed Gorak Tul and his army fell thereafter. But here you can see all his constructs shattering as he's stabbed and his power broken. There was some connection.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Interesting that we don't see any of their constructs taking the field.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Interesting. I hadn't realized the constructs came later as part of his desperation to win.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It seems as if the Kul Tirans in this stele are... Civillians? Sailors and some farmers?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: It's a victory over another Kul Tiran settlement. The large figure in the center is their legendary leader, I think.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: She thinks we're part of her militia...
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: That's Lord Arom Waycrest when he was just a Colonel leading the final assault. And there... That is Gorak Tul being stabbed by Waycrest.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: The constructs began to take the field. He'd run out of living warriors so he created a new army. But what empowered the stones?
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: This is clearly Gorak Tul, their greatest leader. Ah! He's leading a ritual to create the stone constructs!
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: This isn't Drust. It's a Kul Tiran carving over a Drust Monolith.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Wait, this depicts one of the early Kul Tiran settlements. One of the lost settlements.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: Well, if we follow orders none of those monsters will ever make it down to Arom's Stand. Let's help.
- Inquisitor Cleardawn says: When we landed here we tried peace, but the Drust went to war immediately. Only a few tolerated new neighbors.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.