- Lashk yells: Torga! NO!
- Lashk says: All right, then. Let's be off to see Torga. But, just remember to keep the noise down. I don't want to miss even one of his stories!
- Lashk says: Goodbye, Torga. I will remember the stories you told me... and share them with others.
- Lashk says: Ha! I knew I had that somewhere. This will keep us hidden enough to sneak around the blood trolls. Just stay close to me.
- Lashk says: Hah! That sly old turtle... He wasn't ready to rest, he wanted to be reincarnated!
- Lashk says: I never told you that story? Oh, It was amazing! Let's see, where to begin...
- Lashk says: It's been ages since my heart burned with such fire. For Torga!
- Lashk says: No! Did you even bother reading it? But, uh, keep that handy. We'll need it when we're done with this mess.
- Lashk says: Of course. I've got scrolls older than you are! Kisha, have a look through my stuff.
- Lashk says: Okay, fine, you can come along... but keep the noise down! This is a pilgrimage, not a party.
- Lashk says: Okay, okay. We'll stand with you against this Blood God, Princess. Just stop pestering me about it!
- Lashk says: Those things will be the death of you! They're nastier than the blood trolls we encountered on the last pilgrimage.
- Lashk says: Well, I think we'll get along just fine, Princess.
- Lashk says: Well, look at that. The others are finally getting off their shells to come down.
- Lashk says: Whew! I'm ready for a break.
- Lashk says: Yeah, yeah. We're coming!
- Lashk says: You know, I think we might actually kill this herald of G'huun.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.