- Kisha yells: FOR TORGA!
- Kisha yells: Who would do this to Torga? He only wanted to tell his stories!
- Kisha says: About time! I thought we were the only ones who cared about Torga being dead.
- Kisha says: And I'll make sure all our people know how bravely you stood against G'huun.
- Kisha says: Bah! What do I look like, a tour guide? I'm just here to listen to Torga's tales.
- Kisha says: Fine, see if I care! Hmph... he acts like he built this place.
- Kisha says: Fine... Hmm... Here it is! Scroll of Invisibility... This has to be it.
- Kisha says: Happy now? Am I moving around enough for you?
- Kisha says: Huh... amazing. We actually did it!
- Kisha says: I bet I can convince the other tortollans still in Nazmir to help. Maybe Shoak and Kajosh will come, too!
- Kisha says: I might as well get moving before someone else comes along asking for directions.
- Kisha says: I'm just standing here? Okay... how's this? Does this count as pilgriming?
- Kisha says: Let's see... Scroll of Eternal Return sound right?
- Kisha says: Look, just keep going down this road, don't wander off, and you'll find Torga. He's a giant turtle... hard to miss.
- Kisha says: Meh, this could take all day! Princess, you don't realize how many scrolls this old timer has.
- Kisha says: Oh dear... this one looks like it's written in the Old Gods' language. Where did you come across something like this?
- Kisha says: This has the makings of the best story ever experienced by a tortollan. Avenging a loa and killing the avatar of some monster!
- Kisha says: Wait until the others hear the story of how we killed the herald of G'huun!
- Kisha says: What in the name of...
- Kisha says: You should stay and help us figure out a plan. The blood trolls are too much for you to fight.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.