- Gentleman Hunter says: A yeti! Well, I was mostly correct. It is man-shaped and hairy like a bear.
- Gentleman Hunter says: Could it be a combination of the two? Man-bear, or is it bear-man?
- Gentleman Hunter says: Face my trusty crossbow, vile fiend!
- Gentleman Hunter says: Hold it still! I can't get a good shot in if it keeps moving!
- Gentleman Hunter says: Hurry! Kill it before it figures out I am the greater threat!
- Gentleman Hunter says: More bear wounds. An outlaw and his pet bear, perhaps?
- Gentleman Hunter says: Or maybe not a bear. She looks like she ran afoul with an outlaw, or something.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.