- Rokhan says: Da Horde need ya here, mon. Get in dere and make us proud.
- Rokhan says: Da spirits be sayin' a big shot from da Alliance be hidin' somewhere in here. Show dem dat da Horde can reach dem, no matter where dey be.
- Rokhan says: De loa! Dey be ancient, powerful beings, princess. How do ya know if any are even in dis swamp?
- Rokhan says: Dey got a WHAT?! I thought you said dese tings be just a bunch o' swamp natives!
- Rokhan says: Dis ain't a discussion, sista. Me and <name> here got orders from ya princess.
- Rokhan says: Easy now, princess! We best be takin' dis slow. We need ta scout da area and come up wit' a plan.
- Rokhan says: I be headin' ta Nazmir, <name>. Be ready, dere be nothin' left dere but blood trolls and dark voodoo.
- Rokhan says: If dat don't convince da Alliance to leave Nazmir for good, I be tinkin' nothin' will.
- Rokhan says: Nice goin', mon. I be passin' da good news to da warchief.
- Rokhan says: Our enemies be here, just as da warchief predicted. For da Horde, mon.
- Rokhan says: Princess Talanji be sendin' us ta Nazmir. We gonna need ya pterrordaxes ta get us dere.
- Rokhan says: We be settin' up a base in da ruins nearby. You two be careful, now... I be havin' a bad feelin' about dis.
- Rokhan says: We sent dem reelin', mon. Taz'dingo!
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.