- Overview – Inquisitor Meto focuses his [Reap] and [Sow] abilities on his main threat target while randomly targeting players with [Death Field]. Inquisitor Meto will periodically summon [Seeds of Chaos] at random locations.
- Reap – The caster summons a scythe of pure fel energy to harvest the souls of his enemies. Any players in front of the caster suffer 224 Fire damage and will take an additional 34 Fire damage every 5 sec. for 10 sec.
- Sow – The caster thrusts a lance of fel energy forward, inflicting 224 Fire damage to all enemies in a line. Victims of Sow will take an additional 100% damage from Reap and Sow.
- Seeds of Chaos – The caster summons several Seeds of Chaos nearby that will explode after 15 sec. The damage of the explosion is greater the larger the seed has grown.
Players can absorb the energy of the orb by standing in it; but will take 22 damage per 1 sec. while doing so.
- Death Field – The caster creates a field of fel energy in a wide cone. Players caught in the field take 112 Fire damage and an additional 112 Fire damage over 10 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.