– Inquisitor Meto focuses his [Reap] and [Sow] abilities on his main threat target while randomly targeting players with [Death Field]. Inquisitor Meto will periodically summon [Seeds of Chaos] at random locations.
– Spread out around the boss to mitigate the damage of [Death Field]. One player should stand in each [Seed of Chaos] to lessen the damage to the raid.
– Players standing in [Seeds of Chaos] will take damage over time, but will cause the explosion to inflict less damage. [Death Field] is randomly targeted and will hit a large portion of the raid depending on how well spread out they are.
– The caster summons a scythe of pure fel energy to harvest the souls of his enemies. Any players in front of the caster suffer 2999 Fire damage and will take an additional 450 Fire damage every 5 sec. for 10 sec.
– The caster thrusts a lance of fel energy forward, inflicting 2999 Fire damage to all enemies in a line. Victims of Sow will take an additional 100% damage from Reap and Sow.
Seeds of Chaos
– The caster summons several Seeds of Chaos nearby that will explode after 15 sec. The damage of the explosion is greater the larger the seed has grown. Players can absorb the energy of the orb by standing in it; but will take 22 damage per 1 sec. while doing so.
– The caster creates a field of fel energy in a wide cone. Players caught in the field take 1499 Fire damage and an additional 1499 Fire damage over 10 sec.