- Chromie yells: Freeze!
- Chromie yells: Looks like it's my time... to...
- Chromie yells: Stop right there!
- Chromie yells: This isn't what happens...
- Chromie says: A lich! Argh! I figured as much... though it's odd I couldn't see this in any future timeline.
- Chromie says: Come on, <name>. Let's go clear out the undead leaders. Maybe they'll know something about the upcoming attack.
- Chromie says: Don't worry. We'll protect you!
- Chromie says: Feeling better?
- Chromie says: Follow me! We don't have much time!
- Chromie says: He's inside the tree, right? Let's go get him then. His time has come!
- Chromie says: Here we go!
- Chromie says: I guess we're headed into Stratholme! Let's get a move on, we don't have much time!
- Chromie says: I remember this! I should be just up ahead.
- Chromie says: I'll be fine, I think. Thanks for the help!
- Chromie says: I'm more powerful than I appear, you know...
- Chromie says: Oh no! There I am!
- Chromie says: Oh, wonderful! Everything worked out!
- Chromie says: One minute remaining. Cutting it a little close, aren't we?
- Chromie says: Ooh! Your time just ran out!
- Chromie says: Sorry, but... that's how it goes!
- Chromie says: Stratholme, during the Third War. I remember this day. Not exactly Prince Arthas' finest moment.
- Chromie says: The timestream won't repair itself!
- Chromie says: The Well of Eternity, just prior to the War of the Ancients. About ten thousand years before your time, <name>. Give or take.
- Chromie says: There I am!
- Chromie says: There should be a time portal up on the other side of the Well. I know the way. Follow me!
- Chromie says: There's five minutes left. You think we'll finish in time?
- Chromie says: There's the portal! Let's move!
- Chromie says: These fel wounds are bad. We need to get me back to Wyrmrest.
- Chromie says: Time to take matters into my own hands!
- Chromie says: Umm... sorry about this.
- Chromie says: Would you look at the time! Only about ten minutes left...
- Chromie says: Yikes! That's one nasty-looking creature. Well, there's no getting past her. Looks like we're going to have to take her on.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.