- Taelia says: "My shining star."
- Taelia says: According to our intelligence, the keys that access the Azerite caches and the hostage wing are kept by the Overseer... around his neck.
- Taelia says: Ah, there's my girl. You must be restless, being cooped up here all day.
- Taelia says: All right, Flynn. What's this big lead of yours? Something about Ashvane having a new gunpowder?
- Taelia says: Anyway, time to put that ferry pass to good use!
- Taelia says: Aye, sir!
- Taelia says: Beautiful, isn't she? Cyrus gave her to me when she was just a hatchling.
- Taelia says: Believe me, I know the feeling. We'll fly soon, all right?
- Taelia says: But nobody has heard from the fleet in months! The tidesages have withdrawn into their cloisters and seem uninterested in finding our missing ships.
- Taelia says: Despite our efforts to maintain order, Kul Tiras has seen an increase in crime, corruption, and piracy. People are losing faith in the Proudmoore Admiralty.
- Taelia says: Did you know my father?
- Taelia says: Don't worry about the prison break. Here in the market, you're just another traveler. Now let's get you settled in!
- Taelia says: Flynn! Hold on!
- Taelia says: Ha! That sort of kill would make the Outriggers jealous.
- Taelia says: House Waycrest has been a loyal supporter of Proudmoore's rule for centuries, but their recent absence from council meetings has given rise to troubling rumors.
- Taelia says: I spend a lot of time in here, pestering travelers to tell me their stories. Especially folks from the Eastern Kingdoms!
- Taelia says: I wish you could see the fleet. I think even someone as well-traveled as you would be impressed!
- Taelia says: I'll be fine, Cyrus. I can protect myself. Besides, I have the Alliance emissary by my side!
- Taelia says: In Stormsong Valley, to the north, the tidesages of House Stormsong craft and bless the ships of our legendary fleet.
- Taelia says: It is an honor to meet you, King Wrynn. I am Taelia.
- Taelia says: It seems Lady Ashvane will have an opening for a new overseer after all.
- Taelia says: Kul Tiras is made up of several major houses. They were unified under Daelin Proudmoore's leadership, but that gradually changed after his defeat at Theramore.
- Taelia says: Lord Admiral Katherine Proudmoore now rules in his place, commanding both the military and the guard.
- Taelia says: Most people here look to the sea for guidance the same way others look to the Light, but the tidesages, they've got a much deeper connection with the water.
- Taelia says: Normally, I'd offer you a ride on Galeheart, but the tidesages only allow visitors by boat.
- Taelia says: Not just to bring the fleet home, but to make Kul Tiras whole again... or "cure the infection," as Cyrus likes to say.
- Taelia says: Now nobody seems to know why the fleet still hasn't returned home.
- Taelia says: Now that we have the prison under our control and the keys in our possession, we can begin securing the Azerite and releasing the hostages.
- Taelia says: One way or another, we need the tidesages' help... now more than ever.
- Taelia says: Oof! You had to crawl through this stuff to escape? Try to stay downwind from me!
- Taelia says: Our largest ships always carry a tidesage to navigate through storms, withstand heavy seas, and put wind in their sails.
- Taelia says: People say the tidesages have lost their magic, but I think they're just vying for power like Ashvane.
- Taelia says: Sir! The situation report is ready!
- Taelia says: Some of the Kul Tiran guard have reported a large beast in the area. It's a threat to any who travel the waters.
- Taelia says: Such an abomination cannot be allowed to wreak havoc on innocent civilians any longer. Take it out!
- Taelia says: Taelia Fordragon.
- Taelia says: That creature must be why the Overseer didn't have many patrols on this side of the island. Good job defeating it.
- Taelia says: The counting house is under heavy guard day and night. Feel free to store your valuables here.
- Taelia says: The letters stopped coming. I... I have so many questions.
- Taelia says: The market hosts travelers from all over Azeroth. There are many taverns, but this one's my favorite!
- Taelia says: They also bless every last Kul Tiran ship. That's what really sets them apart from the visiting vessels you see in port.
- Taelia says: They're a little mysterious, but they're important to Kul Tiras. They help bring fish to the nets here, and rain to the fields in the valley.
- Taelia says: This ferry connects to stations all along the sound's interior coast.
- Taelia says: To the west lies Drustvar, a mountainous region providing most of the kingdom's ore... and some of our toughest warriors.
- Taelia says: We must unite the houses beneath the Proudmoore banner and locate the missing fleet. Otherwise, Kul Tiras could fall apart before this war even begins.
- Taelia says: We'll finish securing the lower levels while you make your way to the Overseer.
- Taelia says: We'll secure the perimeter guards while you make your way to the sewer grate. It should still provide a way into the prison.
- Taelia says: Well done. Looks like you have things under control.
- Taelia says: You do good work... for an escaped fugitive.
- Taelia says: You'll need a ferry pass from the harbormaster. That won't be a problem.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.