- Taelia yells: Heroes, we'll secure the docks while you push further into the district.
- Taelia yells: With any luck, we'll drive this scum from the city before high tide.
- Taelia yells: You've done it! Without their giant, Ashvane's forces will be pushed out of the city.
- Taelia says: "My shining star."
- Taelia says: A Casa Capelo tem sido leal ao governo Proudmore há séculos, mas a recente ausência deles nas reuniões de conselho deu margem a rumores preocupantes.
- Taelia says: A contingent of Horde elites have found their way into Proudmoore Academy. The marines could use our help defending it!
- Taelia says: A Lorde-almirante Katherine Proudmore agora governa no lugar dele, comandando forças armadas e a guarda.
- Taelia says: According to our intelligence, the keys that access the Azerite caches and the hostage wing are kept by the Overseer... around his neck.
- Taelia says: Ah, there's my girl. You must be restless, being cooped up here all day.
- Taelia says: All right, Flynn. What's this big lead of yours? Something about Ashvane having a new gunpowder?
- Taelia says: Any weapons coming out of Stormsong's foundries should be protecting the people, not oppressing them.
- Taelia says: Anyway, time to put that ferry pass to good use!
- Taelia says: Apesar dos nossos esforços para manter a ordem, Kul Tiraz viu um aumento de crimes, corrupção e pirataria. O povo está perdendo a fé no Almirantado Proudmore.
- Taelia says: Aye, sir!
- Taelia says: Be careful. I'll be waiting for your signal!
- Taelia says: Beautiful, isn't she? Cyrus gave her to me when she was just a hatchling.
- Taelia says: Believe me, I know the feeling. We'll fly soon, all right?
- Taelia says: But nobody has heard from the fleet in months! The tidesages have withdrawn into their cloisters and seem uninterested in finding our missing ships.
- Taelia says: Call me crazy, but I'm not really a fan of trees that can walk.
- Taelia says: Despite our efforts to maintain order, Kul Tiras has seen an increase in crime, corruption, and piracy. People are losing faith in the Proudmoore Admiralty.
- Taelia says: Did you know my father?
- Taelia says: Don't say that, Flynn. We have to hold out hope that Lady Jaina could still be alive!
- Taelia says: Don't worry about the prison break. Here in the market, you're just another traveler. Now let's get you settled in!
- Taelia says: Ettins have been terrorizing Millstone Hamlet, and the civilians have no way of fighting back. We're their only hope!
- Taelia says: Flynn! Hold on!
- Taelia says: Flynn, you know what I mean. For Lady Katherine's sake, I pray you're wrong.
- Taelia says: Ha! That sort of kill would make the Outriggers jealous.
- Taelia says: Hit 'em where it hurts! Their wallets!
- Taelia says: House Waycrest has been a loyal supporter of Proudmoore's rule for centuries, but their recent absence from council meetings has given rise to troubling rumors.
- Taelia says: I spend a lot of time in here, pestering travelers to tell me their stories. Especially folks from the Eastern Kingdoms!
- Taelia says: I trained alongside some of those men! The Horde will pay for the damage it's done!
- Taelia says: I wish you could see the fleet. I think even someone as well-traveled as you would be impressed!
- Taelia says: I'll be fine, Cyrus. I can protect myself. Besides, I have the Alliance emissary by my side!
- Taelia says: I'll rally the militia and secure the castle. Good hunting.
- Taelia says: I'll remove the rest of this filth from the docks.
- Taelia says: If we had one of the gang's ledgers, we could use it to disrupt their financial operations!
- Taelia says: In Stormsong Valley, to the north, the tidesages of House Stormsong craft and bless the ships of our legendary fleet.
- Taelia says: It is an honor to meet you, King Wrynn. I am Taelia.
- Taelia says: It seems Lady Ashvane will have an opening for a new overseer after all.
- Taelia says: It would be a shame for all these munitions to go to waste. You know what to do.
- Taelia says: Kul Tiras is made up of several major houses. They were unified under Daelin Proudmoore's leadership, but that gradually changed after his defeat at Theramore.
- Taelia says: Kul Tiraz é composta por várias casas importantes. Elas foram unificadas sob a liderança de Daelin Proudmore, mas isso mudou gradualmente depois da derrota dele em Theramore.
- Taelia says: Lord Admiral Katherine Proudmoore now rules in his place, commanding both the military and the guard.
- Taelia says: Mekkatorque has improved upon his D.R.O.N.E. technology, and needs a field evaluation of its capabilities. We've heard there are a great number of blood trolls hiding nearby. Use it to seek and destroy!
- Taelia says: Miss Davenport has requested delivery of a few items to aid in the war effort. That old lady is one tough cookie. We'd be crazy to refuse to help her!
- Taelia says: Most people here look to the sea for guidance the same way others look to the Light, but the tidesages, they've got a much deeper connection with the water.
- Taelia says: Normally, I'd offer you a ride on Galeheart, but the tidesages only allow visitors by boat.
- Taelia says: Not just to bring the fleet home, but to make Kul Tiras whole again... or "cure the infection," as Cyrus likes to say.
- Taelia says: Now nobody seems to know why the fleet still hasn't returned home.
- Taelia says: Now that we have the prison under our control and the keys in our possession, we can begin securing the Azerite and releasing the hostages.
- Taelia says: One way or another, we need the tidesages' help... now more than ever.
- Taelia says: Oof! You had to crawl through this stuff to escape? Try to stay downwind from me!
- Taelia says: Our largest ships always carry a tidesage to navigate through storms, withstand heavy seas, and put wind in their sails.
- Taelia says: Para oeste fica Drustvar, uma região montanhosa que fornece quase todo minério do reino... e alguns dos nossos melhores guerreiros.
- Taelia says: People say the tidesages have lost their magic, but I think they're just vying for power like Ashvane.
- Taelia says: Please, ensure Lady Proudmoore's safety.
- Taelia says: Rumor has it that the gangs have gotten hold of some nasty Azerite explosives. Until those armaments are recovered, no one in Boralus is safe!
- Taelia says: Sir! The situation report is ready!
- Taelia says: Some of the Kul Tiran guard have reported a large beast in the area. It's a threat to any who travel the waters.
- Taelia says: Sounds like there's trouble at the Algerson yard again. Help them out!
- Taelia says: Stay low! They haven't spotted us yet.
- Taelia says: Such an abomination cannot be allowed to wreak havoc on innocent civilians any longer. Take it out!
- Taelia says: Taelia Fordragon.
- Taelia says: Thank you. With this, the locals can hopefully return to working their fields.
- Taelia says: That creature must be why the Overseer didn't have many patrols on this side of the island. Good job defeating it.
- Taelia says: That's one less threat wandering the valley! Well done!
- Taelia says: The counting house is under heavy guard day and night. Feel free to store your valuables here.
- Taelia says: The letters stopped coming. I... I have so many questions.
- Taelia says: The market hosts travelers from all over Azeroth. There are many taverns, but this one's my favorite!
- Taelia says: The pirate crews in Freehold are always up to something. Find out what it is this time.
- Taelia says: The pirates are taking civilians as slaves! Put an end to this!
- Taelia says: The roads of Kul Tiras are safer for your actions this day.
- Taelia says: There's a creature nearby that is threatening the local farmers. We need to help them!
- Taelia says: There's a vicious beast in the area. For the sake of Kul Tiras, we cannot ignore this threat!
- Taelia says: They also bless every last Kul Tiran ship. That's what really sets them apart from the visiting vessels you see in port.
- Taelia says: They're a little mysterious, but they're important to Kul Tiras. They help bring fish to the nets here, and rain to the fields in the valley.
- Taelia says: This ferry connects to stations all along the sound's interior coast.
- Taelia says: To the west lies Drustvar, a mountainous region providing most of the kingdom's ore... and some of our toughest warriors.
- Taelia says: We must unite the houses beneath the Proudmoore banner and locate the missing fleet. Otherwise, Kul Tiras could fall apart before this war even begins.
- Taelia says: We'll finish securing the lower levels while you make your way to the Overseer.
- Taelia says: We'll secure the perimeter guards while you make your way to the sewer grate. It should still provide a way into the prison.
- Taelia says: Well done. Looks like you have things under control.
- Taelia says: Well, if anyone can bring her back from that awful place, I'd bet on <name>.
- Taelia says: What a kill! I feel like I could learn a lot from watching you fight.
- Taelia says: You do good work... for an escaped fugitive.
- Taelia says: You'll need a ferry pass from the harbormaster. That won't be a problem.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.