Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Eye of Immol'thar – Immol'thar summons an Eye of Immol'thar periodically throughout the encounter.
Eyes of Immol'thar will choose a player at random to attack when they spawn.
- Gaze of Immol'thar – Eyes of Immol'thar slow player movement speed by 40%, their melee attack speed by 100%, and their casting speed by 50% for 4 sec.
- Portal of Immol'thar – Immol'thar teleports a random player and reduces their threat to zero.
- Infected Bite – Immol'thar bites a player, inflicting Nature damage every 3 seconds and increasing their Physical damage taken by 44 for 15 sec.
- Frenzy – Immol'thar increases its melee attack speed by 60% for 3 minutes.
- Trample – Immol'thar inflicts Physical damage to all players within 10 yards.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.