Moroes <Tower Steward>
- Moroes yells: I do so detest party crashers!
- Moroes yells: I don't believe the master is expecting you!
- Moroes yells: I fear that I am currently... indisposed...
- Moroes yells: I insist you dress for dinner!
- Moroes yells: I will just need... a moment...
- Moroes yells: I'll drag you out by your scruff!
- Moroes yells: Master... I hope... I served you... well...
- Moroes yells: May I take your jacket?
- Moroes yells: May we see your invitation?
- Moroes yells: Mind your manners!
- Moroes yells: Seems I'll be... retiring... for... the evening...
- Moroes yells: Stop troubling the master's guests!
- Moroes says: The master hasn't been himself for quite some time. Perhaps a feast will brighten his spirit!
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Moroes uses [Garrote] to continously spread damage across the party.
Moroes casts [Ghastly Purge] at 60% health, making all his dinner guests immune to crowd control abilities.
- Tanks –
Use cooldowns when effected by [Coat Check].
- Ghost Trap – Hurl a trap at the feet of a ghostly dinner guest in order to trap them within it, incapacitating them for 1.2 min.
- Vanish – Vanishes and appears behind a random enemy to garrote them.
- Garrote – Appears behind the target and garrotes them, inflicting 7 Physical damage on impact and 8 Physical damage every 1 sec.
This effect stacks.
- Coat Check – Strips the current target of their armor reducing their protection by 75%. Moroes then provides his target with a complimentary robe, because its not "that" sort of dinner party.
- Ghastly Purge – At 60% health, Moroes purges his dinner guests of all stuns and bonds and makes them immune to these effects for the remainder of the encounter.
- Dinner Party – Increases the damage and attack speed of nearby dinner guests.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.