Moroes <Tower Steward>
- Moroes yells: I do so detest party crashers!
- Moroes yells: I don't believe the master is expecting you!
- Moroes yells: I fear that I am currently... indisposed...
- Moroes yells: I insist you dress for dinner!
- Moroes yells: I will just need... a moment...
- Moroes yells: I'll drag you out by your scruff!
- Moroes yells: Master... I hope... I served you... well...
- Moroes yells: May I take your jacket?
- Moroes yells: May we see your invitation?
- Moroes yells: Mind your manners!
- Moroes yells: Seems I'll be... retiring... for... the evening...
- Moroes yells: Stop troubling the master's guests!
- Moroes says: The master hasn't been himself for quite some time. Perhaps a feast will brighten his spirit!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Moroes uses [Garrote] to continously spread damage across the party.
Moroes casts [Ghastly Purge] at 60% health, making all his dinner guests immune to crowd control abilities.
- Tanks –
Use cooldowns when effected by [Coat Check].
- Ghost Trap – Hurl a trap at the feet of a ghostly dinner guest in order to trap them within it, incapacitating them for 1.2 min.
- Vanish – Vanishes and appears behind a random enemy to garrote them.
- Garrote – Appears behind the target and garrotes them, inflicting 60 Physical damage on impact and 4 Physical damage every 1 sec.
This effect stacks.
- Coat Check – Strips the current target of their armor reducing their protection by 75%. Moroes then provides his target with a complimentary robe, because its not "that" sort of dinner party.
- Ghastly Purge – At 60% health, Moroes purges his dinner guests of all stuns and bonds and makes them immune to these effects for the remainder of the encounter.
- Dinner Party – Increases the damage and attack speed of nearby dinner guests.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.