Maiden of Virtue
- Maiden of Virtue yells: All shall be sanctified!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: And so begins your purification!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: By fire be cleansed!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: Hold, mortals! Open your hearts to virtue!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: I will... never... relent...
- Maiden of Virtue yells: Renounce your greed and perversion!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: Repent... or DIE!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: Step into the light, mortals!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: The righteous have nothing to fear!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: The stench of corruption is upon you!
- Maiden of Virtue yells: You are all... as corrupt... as the Guardian...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Maiden of Virtue will place patches of [Sacred Ground] underneath players which will slowly expand and inflict damage to players who enter.
She will later cast [Mass Repentance], which places a stun on the entire group that breaks on damage taken. She then protects herself with [Holy Bulwark], which players must damage her to remove, and casts [Holy Wrath], which players should interrupt after removing [Holy Bulwark].
- Holy Bolt – Inflicts 42 Holy damage to a player. Jumps to players within 6 yards, increasing in damage with each jump.
- Holy Shock – Inflicts 154 Holy damage, and increases Holy damage taken by 50%.
This effect stacks.
- Sacred Ground – Creates a growing patch of holy ground, inflicting 29 Holy damage every 2 sec. for 16 sec to players who enter.
This effect stacks.
- Mass Repentance – Incapacitates all players for 15 sec, or until they take damage. After casting Mass Repentance, the Maiden of Virtue will cast Holy Bulwark, and then repeatedly cast Holy Wrath until Holy Bulwark is removed.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.