Elisande <Grand Magistrix>
- Elisande says: Do you expect me to waste time chattering with vapid nobles even as my enemies close in? Look there, you fool! We are not alone.
- Elisande says: Yet another failure, Melandrus. Consider this your chance to correct it. Dispose of these outsiders. I must return to the Nighthold.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Grand Magistrix Elisande harness the power of the Nightwell to shape time itself. When her health is low and she is nearing defeat, she rewinds time to send players back to the point at which they first engaged her. The fight recommences from this point, but Elisande uses new abilities mixed in with echoes of her past actions. She can perform this feat twice, after which time can no longer save her.
- Time Stop – The caster stops the flow of time for all but herself, and sends her enemies back in time. This ability costs the caster a significant portion of the caster's energy and can only be used as long as they have sufficient time energy available.
- Cascadent Star – The caster hurls an orb of cosmic energy at the target that inflicts 56 Arcane damage on impact, then strikes out at additional targets for 47 Arcane damage. The number of additional targets decreases as the caster's energy depletes.
Grand Magistrix periodically summons Time Elementals to aid her in combat. When these elementals are dispatched they leave behind a rift that persists until they are consumed.
- Recursive Elemental – When this elemental dies it leaves behind a zone of Slow Time.
- Shield – The caster shields Grand Magistrix Elisande from nearly all damage.
- Blast – Inflicts 90 Arcane damage to the target. Each successful cast of Blast increases the damage of successive Blasts by 5%.
- Slow Time – Your relative time has decreased by 30%, reducing casting, movement, attack speed, cooldown recharge rate, and periodic tick rates.
- Expedient Elemental – When this elemental dies it leaves behind a zone of Fast Time.
Time Layer 1
- Arcanetic Ring – The caster summons an Arcanetic Ring that slowly collapses inwards, inflicting 168 Arcane damage to all in its path.
This ability echoes.
In Mythic Difficulty, the Arcanetic Ring expands to the outside of the room after collapsing.
- Spanning Singularity – The caster rips several holes in time under their enemies. Each hole explodes for 28 Arcane damage to victims caught in the area.
After the explosion occurs, a Singularity is created. Anyone entering the Singularity suffers 79 Arcane damage every second.
Standing in the Singularity causes it to shrink and ultimately disappear.
Spanning Singularities appear at the same time and place in successive Time Layers.
- Ablation – The caster traces Arcane magic around the target that will inflict 11 Arcane damage every second.
Time Layer 2
While in this Time Layer Grand Magistrix Elisande will use her Epocheric Orb ability.
- Epocheric Orb – The caster rips a hole in the fabric of time, unleashing an orb of intense Arcane energy that will inflict 101 Arcane damage to all players when it hits the ground.
If a player catches the orb, the radius of the explosion is reduced to 5 yards instead.
This ability echoes.
In Mythic difficulty, players catching the Orbs are afflicted with Epocheric Vulnerability.
- Ablating Explosion – The caster traces Arcane magic around the target that will inflict 168 Arcane falloff damage to all enemies from the point of the target after 8 sec.
Time Layer 3
While in this Time Layer Grand Magistrix Elisande will use her Delphuric Beam ability.
- Ablative Pulse – Inflicts 95 Arcane damage to the target. Each cast of Ablative Pulse increases the damage of further Ablative Pulses against the victim by 10%.
- Delphuric Beam – The caster periodically targets players and fires a burst of Arcane energy at them. Any players caught in the path of this Arcane energy suffer 112 Arcane damage.
This ability echoes in Mythic difficulty, and the beam continues through the target rather than stopping at the target.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.