Elisande <Grand Magistrix>
- Elisande yells: An inevitable outcome.
- Elisande yells: I control the battlefield, not you!
- Elisande yells: I take no joy in this victory, but it was inevitable.
- Elisande yells: It's... not possible! I... I was destined to win...
- Elisande yells: Just as I foretold.
- Elisande yells: Let the waves of time crash over you!
- Elisande yells: The threads of time answer to me!
- Elisande yells: The time streams are mine to command! You cannot win!
- Elisande yells: Time is... slipping away! How can it be so?
- Elisande yells: Time shifts again, and your doom draws near!
- Elisande yells: Will you race through time? Or be trapped in an endless eternity?
- Elisande yells: You exist in but a single moment. I am far less limited!
- Elisande yells: You were destined to die.
- Elisande yells: You'll find time can be quite volatile.
- Elisande yells: Your timelines end here!
- Elisande says: I could not allow my people to starve, to waste away without its energies sustaining us. So a bargain was struck.
- Elisande says: I foresaw your coming, of course. The threads of fate that led you to this place. Your desperate attempt to stop the Legion.
- Elisande says: In all the possible futures I scryed, I did not foresee one in which you were victorious. I wonder...
- Elisande says: My people faced a similar dilemma. I peered into all possible futures in search of an answer... and found only one.
- Elisande says: Now I see a future where the Legion is victorious and my people endure. This is the thread that must be preserved. I will do everything in my power to make it so!
- Elisande says: The Legion's victory is inevitable. Every time stream shows it to be so. Had we resisted, they would have taken the Nightwell by force and left us bereft of it.
- Elisande says: Your deaths ensure the future of the Nightborne. Come forward, then. Let us speed you toward your fate.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.