- Blood-Princess Thal'ena says: None can resist the thirst!
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena says: Now your will is mine!
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena says: Some of you will be food, some will be thralls, but all of you will die.
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena says: Submit to the thirst.
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena says: The hunger never ends...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Blood-Princess Thal'ena immediately uses [Vampyr's Kiss] to infect an enemy with [Essence of the Blood Princess].
When [Essence of the Blood Princess] wears off, the victim has a short amount of time to infect another target. If they cannot do so, they submit to [Uncontrollable Frenzy].
In Heroic difficulty, Blood-Princess Thal'ena uses Blood Call to summon a Congealed Blood from a blood pool. If the Congealed Blood reaches the princess, it does damage to the party and heals the boss. Those effected by Essence of the Blood Princess can instantly kill a Congealed Blood by running through it.
- Blood-Princess Thal'ena
- Vampyr's Kiss – Deals 28 Physical damage to the target, granting them the Essence of the Blood Princess.
- Essence of the Blood Princess – You are infused with the blood of the Vampyr Princess, increasing all damage done by 100%, increasing Leech by 10% and reducing threat by 100%.
- Frenzied Bloodthirst – The caster must satiate their need for blood by biting a friendly unit, otherwise they lose their will to Princess Thal'ena. Cannot be used on existing vampyrs.
- Uncontrollable Frenzy – You succumb to the hunger and your will is bound to Princess Thal'ena. Increases damage done by 9999%.
- Shroud of Sorrow – An aura of sorrow and despair emanates from the caster, inflicting 3 Shadow damage every 2 sec. to enemies that are not vampyrs. Damage increased for every existing vampyr.
- Blood Swarm – Hurls blood bolts at random targets that inflict 22 Shadow damage to enemies nearby and creates a pool of blood at her feet that inflicts 6 Shadow damage every 1 sec to enemies within it.
- Blood Call – Calls to the blood pools in the area, causing one to coalesce into a Congealed Blood that crawls towards the princess.
- Congealed Blood – Summoned from existing blood pools in the area. Immediately begins making its way towards the Blood-Princess.
- Eternal Hunger – The Blood-Princess surges with power from absorbing the Congealed Blood, inflicting 20 Shadow damage to the party and healing herself for 8% of her max health.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.