Lord Malgath <Shadow Council>
- Lord Malgath yells: Ah... even I have heard of Shivermaw, the fallen blue dragon once known as Eldragosa. She will be perfect for terrorizing the skies of Dalaran.
- Lord Malgath yells: Blood-Princess Thal'ena... You must be hungry after all these years in prison. Go and slake your thirst on the blood and souls of Dalaran!
- Lord Malgath yells: Come now, Anub'esset! You call yourself a great crypt lord, and you can't even burrow your way out of this prison? Show us why you are to be feared!
- Lord Malgath yells: Crypt lords do not take defeat well. Being locked in this prison will have made this one angry... Very, VERY angry.
- Lord Malgath yells: Enough! These prisoners are useless. As the old saying goes: "If you want to destroy a floating city the right way, you have to do it yourself."
- Lord Malgath yells: I expected more from these prisoners. If they cannot break you, then I will.
- Lord Malgath yells: I have witnessed horrors that would put your darkest nightmares to shame, but I have never seen anything as terrifying as THIS... an angry gnomish inventor.
- Lord Malgath yells: I sense great fury and bitterness in this gnome. She has kept these feelings bottled up for so long... It is only a matter of time before she explodes.
- Lord Malgath yells: Pity... I will not see the world... burn...
- Lord Malgath yells: The fall of Dalaran begins here. These prisoners will stain the streets red with blood. And when they're done, the Legion will bring this city crashing to the ground!
- Lord Malgath yells: The San'layn are cold and arrogant creatures. They inflict pain for pure entertainment. All in all, they sound like my kind of people.
- Lord Malgath yells: You will fall... sooner or later...
- Lord Malgath yells: Your armor might protect you from blade and claw, but it is useless against this Faceless One. With a mere whisper, it can drive a mortal mind to madness.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.